Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom's and Babies Web Site...

Here is the web site of the Octuplet Mom..... http://thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

The purpose of the site is to send donations, if one wants to, and to send a note to Nadya and family.

I must say this, I have desired to have a place to express things that are on my mind and to talk about what the LORD is doing in my life. Right up front I want it known that I am a Believer first and for most and I stand with Israel. I am a Messianic Gentile who follows the Old Path. When I say Old Path I am talking about the way of the early church.....before the Catholic church. I observe Shabbat or the seventh day Sabbath as God commanded. I eat Biblically Kosher. I celebrate the Festivals and Holy Days of God, not the holidays of man.

I am conservative. I do not follow Obama. He is not my savior. My Savior is Yeshua. My faith and trust is in Him and Him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment