Monday, November 30, 2009

Boy, Do I Got Some Stuff To Talk About!

Hello my friends! It is a beautiful day in my little part of the world on this 13th day of Kislev, 5770.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope yours was wonderful too. Everyone was up early in the house, me to cook and the other adults to go and move things from one storage unit to another. Of course as always happens, no one thought they had much stuff to move when in fact they had tons of stuff. And when this happens we tend to scratch our heads and wonder where all the stuff came from. Hmmmm!

My husband did get rid of some of his stuff but it didn't get thrown away..oh nooooo, our oldest son George could not stand it so Dad's stuff became a part of his stuff. See the whole point was, Daughter Maria and Son George were going to share a storage unit and Dad and I moved our stuff into a smaller one. This would leave enough room in the daughter and son's storage for the son's motorcycle to be stored during the winter and Dad and I would have enough room in ours for Dad's bike. But when Son George claimed all of Dad's unwanted stuff his storage became too full which meant Dad had to shove our stuff around so that Son George's bike would fit in our storage.

Whew! Yes I know. All I am thinking is...we did this so I would have access to my stuff and now? Well, I don't think so.

Ahhhh..but today is beautiful! The sun is shining and the air is crisp. I mean really....right at this moment all is right with the world. Hey...Missouri beat Kansas Saturday! What could be better than that? Oh yea.....maybe the Chiefs winning!

But I cannot gripe. YHVH has been too good to me. He is so good. His love and mercy endures forever!

He says to me in Psalm 32:8.."I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."

What more could I ask for? His Name I will continually praise. No matter what is going on...no matter what I go through I know I can depend on Him to help me through it. No matter how small..no matter how big. And Hallelu YAH I am so thankful for a sense of humor! I must take after my Daddy...because I know He has a good one!

Through it all He understands....and He is there all the time.

I pray today that you know Him...and that you trust Him with all things concerning your life. Whatever you are facing today...trust him...trust him....TRUST HIM! Do not give up because He is right there. When things seem to go wrong...it is we who have moved out of step...He never leaves our side.

It is true...it is always darkest before the dawn..so do not give up!

“You were tired out by the length of your road, Yet you did not say, 'It is hopeless.' You found renewed strength, Therefore you did not faint.” “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Isaiah 57:10 Proverbs 3:5-6

As always I only want the best for you! With love to you in and through Yeshua our Savior and soon coming King...His Amma gloria.

PS...Hanukkah is almost here...we are very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment